Webinar: Transitions…As We Mature…I Wish I Had Known
With IWF NorCal Members Yvette Hollingsworth Clark and Dr. Valencia Ray
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
5:30 to 6:30 PM (Pacific)
We are very excited to invite you to join a facilitated conversation with IWF NorCal members Yvette Hollingsworth Clark and Dr. Valencia Ray to unpack the aging process as well as explore the multiple transitions we as women may experience. This conversation will answer any question you may have, but were too embarrassed to ask, on aging transitions, how to prepare and address the following:
- What is Aging? Why is my body constantly changing and how should I realistically respond to the ticking biological clock?
- Family Planning Management: I’m at the peak of my career and prefer to start my family later in life. What fertility options should I explore? What risks should I be aware of and how should I mitigate these risks?
- I’m Hot, Glistening and Easily Irritated! How do I best manage through the peaks of hot flashes and the valleys of cold flashes?
- Well, I'm Done With All of “That!" What should I do now to maintain my energy levels and a healthy lifestyle?
- Food As Medicine: How should I consider how I diet as I experience the continuous... “As I Transition Through Maturity Journey."
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Time: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. (Pacific)
Location: via Webinar (Zoom details will be provided in the Event Registration confirmation email).
Cost: Free but registration is required. Open to members and guests.
Yvette Hollingsworth Clark is an expert in the complex arena of compliance and risk management for global financial institutions. As a Board Director, Yvette brings expertise in corporate governance, risk management, compliance, and regulatory agency relationship management along with strengths in strategic planning and execution. Her successes in operational turnaround, enterprise framework restructuring, and global team management are valuable in helping organizations navigate risk, change, and growth. Yvette is a director of the IWF NorCal board. Read more.
Valencia Ray, MD, after practicing as an eye surgeon physician Ophthalmologist for over 20 years, sold her practice and retrained as a functional medicine physician so that she could better serve women to empower their own health and well-being. Her focus is on helping women to better understand what stress really is and how it is the root cause of 95% of all chronic disease, anxiety, premature aging, and how to overcome it using holistic science-based approaches. She is based in Walnut Creek, California and does telehealth throughout the state and in Illinois. Learn more by visiting her website.