Your FBI at Work
Wednesday, October 18
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Pacific)
Please join us for a candid discussion with actual FBI agents working in the field. FBI Special Agent Michael Gimbel and other Special Agents will share:
- An overview of how the FBI is organized and how it operates.
- The hierarchy of the FBI: the workforce, the politics, the publicity, the scrutiny.
- The division of the workload.
- The various task forces and how they prioritize the issues. How this has evolved post 9/11.
- Teamwork amongst the regions according to skill sets. Who works at the FBI?
- How the FBI interfaces with other law enforcement agencies.
- A typical workday.
- What psychological support do FBI agents receive?
- A look back at Gilroy from someone who was there.
- How you can become more knowledgeable and get involved.
This event is being organized by IWF NorCal member Ann Blackburn. Other IWF forums are invited to join us for this enlightening presentation and discussion.
Date: Wednesday, October 18th
Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Pacific)
Location: Webinar via Zoom
Cost: Free, but registration is required to participate (webinar link and details will be included in the registration confirmation e-mail.)